Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thank you Ria.fm Singapore and Congrats Radiostar!

I am so happy today because I received an email from Ria.fm management of Singapore. THey really look into my proposal to interview Radiostar. Actually Radiostar is a band from Malaysia. You probably might heard about it because they have already appeared in WHI, TV3 last time or..maybe not... Not many people can watch the program since it happen during office or school hour. I support them because they have somewhat different kind of music that soothing to the ears and with meaningful and simple lyrics. The members come from ordinary people... people like me, you or anyone else. I remember one phrase from Ratatouille movie that goes like this: " Not all people are great artistes but a great artist can come from anyone".

Anyway, I want to thank you Ria FM Singapore (http://www.ria.sg) for attending my request and considering it. I am so touch that Ria listen to my request and contact Radiostar. Actually the vocalist is a friend of mine. He told me that Ria had contacted Radiostar through their official site. Seriously I am surprise and SURPRISE!!! Never in my mind I thought that Ria would consider it. Zillion thanks to the management and the crew. I don't wanna waste my time yelling to you about Radiostar, you can visit these sites and get to know them better:



No comments: