Monday, August 18, 2008

Magical Miracle

Lately, we've been surprised with so many miracles in our lives, sometimes we can see it with our very own eyes but sometimes we just can feel it. Whether we chose to think and believe or ignore them... The choices are ours ;)

This morning I am so shocked to watch a flying "Kubah" through a website, my office mate forwarded the url to me. It happened in Haruku Island of Maluku Tengah, Indonesia. The "kubah" or pillar's head which is thousand of pounds in weight flied by itself from the old masjid to the new one (which is still under construction!) with only zikir of La Ilaha ilAllah.... SubhanAllah!




And 5 minutes after that, another friend of mine forwarded to me a video of a miracle little young girl in Korea, who is blind and can play piano very well. She never attend any piano class! What a genius and magic! Amazing! Well, if you don't believe me, see it for yourself...



All the miracles make me think that God just want us to see them because He wants us to be grateful and thankful to Him. Hmm.... I agree....

No comments: