Tuesday, August 12, 2008

PPD Outing Day! Yeay!!! True to Your Team! Persona Go Y'All

Juara Longkang! Hahahaha
True to my team! Down for the opponent ;p
Salleh, Ateng, Radzuwan & Syaheer




   


 







 



Last night was a blast. Me and my office mates had a good time having steamboat at Johnny's and bowling. Seriously I enjoyed the moment very much ;) I admit that we haven't had so much fun since Mr Bwob Dewan left. He was the main source of laughter and giggles in the office. We would label him as our dad nahh... our uncle... nahhhh....our Bwob! Oh yeah LOL The game started aggressively. Everybody played like they were fighting in the Beijing Olympic game... LOL And as for me, that was my first time playing bowling. Seriously, I don't even know that they provided us with shoes!! LOL Pity me! I was wearing my sandal, which I always spare in my car, for my after work driving comfort. I was OK at first, trying to imitate my friends style and the way they rolled the ball. But after 30 minutes playing, everybody started to wander around and tease each others so that the players lost focus and roll the ball into the drain LOL So devilish!!! And I was one of the victims! Damn! At the end of the day, I won the Queen of Longkang category!!! How dare they made up that category!! ;p Anyway, I would like to thank all the committees for their full support towards the event anyway. Good dinner and good game...

4 comments:

irhan arnie said...

urgh!!!
what a horror thing u've done, tidin!!malu den!!better go for pakchu's class lah! or pay me to train u next time!!

Tea Dean said...

wahh!! wah!! berani diksu mengomen sebegini rupa terhadapku Irhan??!!! Walaupon lobang hidungmu tidak kukenal tatapi jangan ingat kau tidak boleh kubelasah!!! hehehe

irhan arnie said...

erk!!takut..takut...takut..
kalo brani..meh ar lawan!!
tp pas deliver ar....kang ada yg tergolek kat dpn tue..huhuuu

Tea Dean said...

Tau takpeee.... ada hati lagi nak berlawan walaupon dah kjadi mak buyong. Tp ok gak kalo torgolek kat situ, mesti anak ko akan terer men boling atau tak terer langsong LOLLLLL !!