Sunday, August 24, 2008

I miss my piano...


Journey, Whe
n A Man Loves A Woman & Piano Instrumental by Mr Brent from YouTube

After 20 years leaving behind my memories with piano, suddenly i was awakened by a piano played by Tres in MySpace. I was browsing pages and I accidentally clicked this page and voila! He covered a song sung by My Chemical Romance, Welcome To My Black Parade. So cool! I felt like, you know, falling into a different world when I heard the sound of piano. I love piano very much but I had totally forgot how to read the note and play it . Only a simple do, re, mi, fa, so, la, ti, do! Hahaha... Seriously!

Actually when I was 5 or 6, my mom sent me and my sisters to learn to play music instruments at Yamaha music. At first, I was so reluctant since I had to leave behind my cartoons at home and had to practise everyday. We were sent to different classes. My elder sis played the organ and my younger sis played the cello. Can you imagine she was like 4 at that time and playing it, you can only see the cello!! LOL... But it was just for fun! But slowly I started to fall in love with piano and music from there. I remember the time when people "whoa!"ed at me when I played the piano... my glorious time....had passed.

But when I was 10, my dad had to transfer to KL, and thus we had to move too! So we had to discontinue the class. My elder sis had a chance to continue her organ after SPM while me and my younger sis not, due to inancial constraints, exams and I had to babysit my other sisters and bro. But I still have my passion to music. Deeply.... I listen to music 24/7 or in french 24 heures sur 24, 7 jours sur 7. I want to re-learn it but I've taken other class at the moment. But I have a dream to restart and continue playing one day. That day is yet to come.... I miss my piano. I really do. I feel the peacefulness when I hear the sound of piano. I don't know if other people hear it the way that I do.... My teacher used to advice me, "honesty is very important in playing piano because it does give a bitter sound when you are not".

When we improvise piano with other instruments, it'll become an excellent music just like this...

All Because Of You by Taufik Batisah

No comments: