Sunday, August 24, 2008

Missing My Dear Old Classmates...

I've found one of my old schoolmate! Yeay!!! You can't imagine how happy I am. And she is Lee Phui Kuan (in the pic, isn't she's lovely?!). We studied in 5 Ros and 6 Ros (1990 and 1991 respectively) in Sekolah Kebangsaan Jalan Pasar (2) near Pudu. I remember her because she is the most beautiful one in my class ;p and very gentle. I randomly type her name and hopefully I'll find her in Facebook and she'll connect me to the others. Because I totally forgot the name of the rest of my class except her, Yap Joon Wei (because as I remember, he used to sit next to me), Wong Pei Ling (the math professor!) and Pang Eu Mun (the naughtiest! LOL). That's all. Phui Kuan had named me a few more names such as Siti Zaharah (I think she is the fairest Malay in the class, if I'm not mistaken!), Law Mei Ping (I remember her, the small petite girl), Choong Choon Keat (also at that time, the small one, maybe he had grew tall by now!). But most of our guy classmates are handsome LOL!! I can't believe I don't have a single photo of our class!! Or maybe I had lost them during my shiftings or I don't really have the pictures. So teruklah!!

But before SK Jalan Pasar (2), I was in SRK Jalan Kuantan (1), near Tasik Titiwangsa. UNfortunately, i can't recall any names from this school. SO sad. I was there for only 1 year, during my standard 4 in 1989. Me and my family transferred from Kedah to KL at that time and therefore I was schooled there. As far I can remember, I always fight with boys and I had sung a song by Sheila Majid during "Hari Guru" to our class teacher, Cikgu Fadhli (err... I'm not really sure of his name). I started to wear spectacle in this school!! And until now... hehehe

Please if anyone of my friends read my blog, please contact me at tidin1979@gmail.com or contact me through my friendster or facebook or just comment on my blog. I really want to meet my old friends ;) I miss all of you dearly...

No comments: