Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday 27th July 2008

This morning, I am so lazy to wake up... I had a good night sleep last night ;) While rolling in bed thinking what am I going to do today so that I will benefit my day, I am listening to my favorite songs from my MP3 which is amplified by my Logitech speaker and woofer. I feel so relax.... while listening to Taufik Batisah's song, "I dream... I dream....There's a time in my life when the odds are so against you...."
Suddenly, i noticed my piles of clothes at the corner of my room then I realized, I have loads of chores to be done hehehe.... D'abord, need to start with my clothes, then sweep the dusty floor, then clean up my messy room, tidy up the living hall, wash the dishes, cook something for my empty hungry stomach, folding up my clean clothes then rearrange stuff and throw rubbishes.......Whoaa!!!!! Actually there are loads of things to be done when I thought there was nothing!!! LOLLL Okay, gotta go and do it now before the sun starts to go home and leave my wet washed clothes... Hehehehe And owh! I need to water my mom's thirsty flowers and plants too! See ya!

No comments: