Sunday, June 9, 2013

Thank you YOU

Hello and peace be upon you to my dear readers,
Some quick note of thank you. I am so overwhelm to know that someone or somebody is reading or taking note on my articles or entries. I seriously think that  nobody will read or is reading them. I thought maybe i just let this blog be my online diary but i'll jot something that i think can be publicly publish not my heart-pouring hahaha! I apologize for late reply and for writing in my mother-tongue language lately. I am trying to translate them soon. I received feedback from our friends overseas that they really want to read my entries. Wow! That's something to me. I will do some articles in English, hope you'll not get bored waiting. Or I'll translate the entries that i wrote in Malay language. And i hope i did write a good articles for the benefits of me and you. Zillion thank you TO YOU!


Love,
Tea

No comments: