Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The 76th UiTM Convocation on 13th May 2012

Been like what 10 years since my convocation. Last week i went to my sister's convo at UiTM Shah Alam. I am so honored to be in the new hall, Dewan Agong Tuanku Canselor UiTM. I was told that this is the first time a convocation being held there. Watching the students receiving their scrolls one by one reminded me of my time haha! I don't remember much about how am i on the stage. I miss those days with my friends. It's amazing feeling to stand up there and receive your award, but life is more than an award for me. Being an adult i think i have a different perspective of life now. It's not about competing anymore. It's about giving and forgiving and contributing :) Mom! I've grown up now hehe... But If i am given another chance to study and be on that stage again, why not?  :) But that time, I am the one to give away the awards.... one day my dear, one day... just to add another dream of mine. I should do the 100-things-to-do-before-I-Die list haha! What do you think? Let see how much good deeds i get to accomplish before God hits my STOP button. Anyway, here are the pictures taken during the event:


With my graduated sister

The 3 Musketeers! 

It's not everyday we had this girlie photograph hehe!

Isn't making faces is a creative way to pose? :p

Nice one!

I just that veggie being in the centre of a bouquet hehe

Yellow is so sanguine and vibrant

Before the students and VVIP entering the hall

A Presentation of Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad 

The New Hall: Dewan Agong Tuanku Canselor



Search for knowledge, and spread them, the reward from Allah is far more bigger than this :)

No comments: