Monday, March 5, 2012

oh my wisdom tooth...

Day 4 after my wisdom tooth operation, i learnt a lot for a couple of days ago... :) i don't know what God have in store me but I am going to thank Him for giving me such an opportunity to have this experience. I remember one of Celine Dion's lyrics, Your mind will keep you far the rest is just your heart. Luckily i have my deary Darly mommy to heal me heart when it's hurt or wounded. I love ya dearly. it's the moment when i think i can't then i i discover I can! i always think that i am alone walking the challenge in reverse direction. I always think that I am wishing on someone else's star. Everywhere I look, everyone is lucky, everyone.... but me. They always keep getting what I'm wishing for. But i never realize that I have all beautiful family and friends around me :) and the biggest one, GOD. How ungrateful I am... Forgive me families, forgive me friends, forgive me GOD. Forgive me for my forgetfulness. My bad. Wisdom tooth taught me this. Thank you to you too!

Positive is way to go, as Olivier Bassil my friend always said in his infectious web :) 8 years gone, and I am so glad to be part of his family and friends. And i adore my friends, Mari Kato and Serafima Bogomolova for they always determine and constant in what they do till they reach the stars. I am also amuse by Javier Liendo and Erin Johnson creativities and imaginations. I never forget mon ami, Loic Faux, who taught me french through Bearshare and YM a couple of years ago. Even though i lost contact with him. He is a good teacher. And all my french profs at AFLKL, starting from Caroline Baril, Marc Abed, Sylvie Hamon, Nadege Martra, Bruno Plasse, many more. God is so great to let me know these talented people. I wish i'll meet them one day. i will not know what will happen when that day comes, will i faint or i'll lost my words hahaha i never know. What i know is forward always forward, onward always up.

No comments: