Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I am a lone read... standing tall, waving boldly in a corrupt sense of converse

Sometimes I wonder about my life... I lead a small life, well, valuable but small. And sometimes I wonder, do i do it because i like it or because i haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I've read in a book when shouldn't it be in the other way around? I don't really want an answer, i just want to send this cosmic question out into the void.

The world is not driven by discount. When you are reading a book, the chapter become part of your identity, and it will help people turn into whoever they gonna turn out to be.

The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don't know what the hell they're doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall! Decaf! Cappuccino!

Do you ever feel you become the worst version of yourself? That a Pandora's box of all the secret hateful parts ~ your arrogance, your spite, your condescension ~ has sprung open. Someone provoke you and instead of just smiling and moving on, you zing them. Hello it's Miss Nasty!

No comments: